Swim Meet Information
- If you know your swimmer will not be attending a meet, it is crucial to inform one of the coaches and sign the MIA list.
- MIA deadlines: Wednesday for a Saturday meet, Sunday for a Wednesday meet, and Tuesday at midnight for a Friday meet.
- If you miss the MIA deadline, you must contact a coach personally to scratch your swimmer.
- Your child is assumed to be attending the meet unless you sign the MIA list 2 days before the meet. Last-minute scratches cause problems for the meet organizers and lead to delays, so please be considerate and ensure you communicate your plans in advance.
- Swimmers and Divers are expected to arrive at swim meets before warm-ups begin so that they are prepared to warm-up when called to do so by the coaches.
- Warm-ups generally begin 1 hour before the meet start time, check the calendar for specific information for each meet.
- During the meet, coaches are not responsible for finding swimmers for their race, please make sure your child knows when their race is and that they get to the bullpen in a timely manner
- Upon arrival at a meet, your child should check the meet lineup and record what they are swimming on their arm with a sharpie
- If your child does not see their name or is not in at least two individual events, please notify a coach. It is easier to add a swimmer than to scratch a swimmer.
Upcoming Swim Team Events
June 07, 2021 5:00 PM
June 07, 2021 6:00 PM
June 08, 2021 5:00 PM
June 08, 2021 6:00 PM
June 09, 2021 5:00 PM
June 09, 2021 6:00 PM