Tennis Code of Conduct
General Tennis Rules
- Members and guests shall conduct themselves in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times and respect the rights of others using the tennis facilities.
- Members must sign guests into the sign up book and will be billed at the close of the season
- Flat-soled tennis shoes are required at all times. Bare feet, “flip-flops” and sandals are prohibited. Black-soled athletic shoes are also prohibited.
- Tennis courts shall be used for no other purpose other than tennis.
- The Ball machine can only be used under adult or Heritage staff member supervision.
- Tennis clinics, private instruction, tournaments, league play, and special programs have priority use of the courts.
- Courts are available for use by members on a first come first serve basis.
- Ball tubes and balls must be returned to the storage hut after you are done.
- When other members are waiting for a court limit singles play to 60 minutes and doubles play to 90 minutes.