All swim and dive team families must fulfill a volunteer requirement for the season. Families with 1-2 swimmers and/or divers must volunteer two times during the season. Families with two or more swimmers must volunteer three times during the season. If you have a swimmer and a diver at least one of your volunteer slots must be at a swim meet. For each family only one volunteer slot may be filled with a non-meet (i.e. social) event.
The penalty for non-fulfillment of volunteer requirement is $150 per each swimmer in your family.
- Volunteer sign ups are done on Sign Up Genius
- You will be notified of the date and time that Sign Up Genius goes live in advance
- If you cannot make you volunteer please take yourself off Sign Up Genius and try to find a replacement or a swap and let Swim Chairs know by emailing them
- Some positions require advance training, this is noted on Sign Up Genius, please take care to sign up for these only if you have received the proper training
- All volunteers must check in with meet captain upon arrival
- If you are sick the morning of a meet and cannot fulfill your commitment, please email Swim Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a volunteer and are not present at the volunteers meeting prior to meet (typically 20 minutes before scheduled start time) we will find a replacement for you and you will not receive credit toward you volunteer requirements
- For safety reasons, if you have swimmers younger than 10 years old, only one parent per family is allowed to volunteer at a meet