Paddle courts may be reserved up to five days in advance using an online system. You may not book three-hour slots, even under different names (although members are welcome -- and encouraged! -- to stay beyond their 90-minute reservation time if the time isn't booked). You must cancel reservations you can't use so courts don't go to waste.
To make a reservation, click on this link and follow these steps:
- The first page will ask for the password. (Members will have received this year’s password by email).
- The system will then take you to the schedule for the current day. By using the pull down menu you can also access the schedule for the next 3 days;
- If a court time is available it will be marked "click here";
- Click on the box for the time that you want to reserve;
- Fill in the reservation page with up to 4 names (Note: Only 1 name is required), enter your email address and click on "confirm reservation";
- The system will then return you to the schedule for the day of your reservation, a message will appear confirming that the reservation has been made and an email will be sent to you confirming the reservation, if you entered an email address.
To cancel a reservation:
- Access the system as described above;
- Go to the date of the reservation that you want to cancel;
- Click on the box for the time that you wish to cancel;
- The cancellation page will appear. Follow the instructions on the page by entering the name of the first player in the group just as it was entered when the reservation was made - then click on the cancellation button;
- The system will then return you to the schedule for the day of your cancellation, a message will appear confirming that the cancellation has been made and an email will be sent to you confirming the cancellation, if you entered an email address when you made the reservation.
If you experience problems with the system send a message to email@example.com.